Sunday, October 19, 2008

Change of format.

OK, so I just got back from Jail. The money for my bail and to pay the fine was raised by the community: I seem to have become something of a cause celebre' for the home gardener set around here. Welcome all new viewers. I've also learned that posting so specifically about what I'm up to isn't that good an Idea. As Dr. Horrible once said, "I need to be more careful what I say on this blog, apparently both the LAPD and Captain Hammer are among our viewers."

So, for all you new and old viewers alike, I'm changing formats a little to be more theoretical, and less specifically what I'm doing. I suspect that will be both safer and more interesting to you, as it's more likely to apply to your lives than the tiny things I do in my tiny part of the world.

No comments: