Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Interesting, that.

It seems that plans to bulldoze our community garden have been delayed, because the equipment they need to use has been damaged in some capacity. Apparently there is sugar in their gas tanks, and the tires have been punctured somehow. Oh, and the security cameras that are supposed to record everything appear to be malfunctioning or missing. I dare say, it reflects poorly on our local government that they are unable to maintain their equipment or their safety cameras. It's absolutely disgraceful. Normally I might have seen something while I took my evening constitutional, but I was with exactly 11 other people, maintaining a vigil in our garden to protect it from whatever nasty ruffians might be about. Truly these are degenerate times.

No comments: